Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Feet...

Mom came over last night while Chris was at work and went with Axton and I on our first walk! It was so great to get out of the house with him. He seemed to like it....keep in mind though he was passed out the entire time! I was very excited about going on another walk today but it looks like it could rain the entire day. It seemed like it rained all night then stopped for a little bit and now its at it again. Dont get me wrong I love the rain and we do need it, but although I only went on one walk Im addicted :)

So Axton realizes he has hands but not feet yet....and even though he knows he has hands he DOES NOT want you to touch them...at all. The only exception is he likes to hold my finger while he eats :) its so sweet. But anyways....whenever I was pregnant every mom warned me to clean in between Axtons toes because they collect fuzz that stinks. Man were they right!!! You wouldnt think such little fuzz could cause such big odor! So I took pictures of Axtons feet and toes and they look kinda long in person but REALLY long in pictures.....hes just like his daddy...skies for feet and fingers for toes. Here are some pictures of his long ole toes and how much he loves me messin with them....and I'm "torturing" him so much that not even a binki can come to the rescue :)




1 comment:

Aaron Thorne said...

Jack LOVES being outside... he can be screaming and all I have to do is open the door and all is well. Hope Axton loves is just as much - Kerre