Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, September 26, 2008

FINALLY!!!!

Finally we got the Internet! An update of Axton.....we haven't got to weigh him in a while put Im betting hes over 10 pounds now :) how exciting is that....he seems to be taller to. He loves to play were we hold him like hes standing up then I jump him up and down. Today I noticed I had to look slightly higher up to see his face. He finally recognizes Chris and I!! Now we wake up to a full bodied smiling baby!! Its so wonderful....all day he tries so hard to talk to me and let me know how much he loves us :) Being a mother is the best feeling I have ever experienced.
Chris and I are looking into purchasing a house. This is a huge step but one that eventually needs to be taken. Were just waiting for the perfect timing.
Chris got a promotion in his job! I am so proud of him and how well he has been doing. He is such a good provider for our little family...very selfless...I love him so much.
I chopped all my hair off!!! I hate it so Im cutting even more off tomorrow....crazy huh. I always told myself that I would never ever cut my hair.....but look at me now. Its already short so I might as well experience it all while its like this rather than growing it back out and wondering. Isn't that sad that my hair is one of the major things happening in my life....I need to get out more.
Above is a wonderful slide show filled with beautiful pictures of our little one :)

No comments: