Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Jelly and Mayo

Axton has really gotten where he likes to feel things with his little fingers.....so I was like what can I put on his tray for him to squish? Solution....jelly and mayo! Not to eat but just to play with. He loved it! He really liked the jelly. He just squished it and flung it around, but the mayo he didnt like to much. He squished that and looked at me like please clean that off!
While he was playing I turned on the dishwasher (ours is pretty loud) and he looked around me to see what was making the noise. Hes so cute!


3 comments:

gb said...

What a great mom! To make a mess on purpose is something I still need to work on. He looks like he is having so much fun!

Kerre said...

So much fun!!Jack so would have eaten it!! Axton's getting so big! Can't wait to see you guys in April. We may come for a visit in March too so maybe we can hook up for a play date!

Emily Suzanne said...

that's so creative, Em!!
I love it!
And that last pic of Axton is just precious~! His eyes are so pretty!!