Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Saturdays....

Yesterday was just a glimpse of the beautiful weather yet to come! Axton and I went over to my grandmas to spend the day since Chris had to work. So Axton, mom, grandma, and myself went on a walk. Grandma guided us so we could see horses, and Axton loved them! Then later I took Axton to dig in the dirt in the garden. I dug the dirt out and poured it to the side, then he grabbed my hand so he could help me dig. Then we poured some of the dirt on his feet and he picked it up and studied it. For once he didnt stick it in his mouth! After that I took Axton to feel his feet on the grass, well I saw a puddle of mud and thought oh that will feel different I bet he would like to feel that...NO NO NO! He doesnt want his toes all squished in mud yet, but I did get a cute picture out of it.


No comments: