Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, March 27, 2009

Blizzard....

So were are having a blizzard here today in Amarillo. Isnt that wonderful....yuck. And then its spose to be like 65 on Sunday! Be prepared to catch a cold. Sorry my post was really short and to the point yesterday...its seems like Axton has kept me busier than ever lately! Hes getting where he wants to pull up on everything and were learning that that is not always safe :) But since we had to stay inside today I thought I would make Axton some play dough. I love his face! Its that look like, umm Im not sure what to do with this :)

Its amazing to me how yesterday we were outside playing on the balcony and today I cant even open my door without snow falling in my house!
Here are some more pictures from when Jack was here. We all went to Buns Over Texas to eat.

No comments: