Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Stuff

I dont have any pictures to go with this post which is very disappointing....but ill add some later. Ok so new things that have happened to us :) Axton now has a total of 5 teeth going on 6 it just hasnt broke through yet, but I can see the little white mark! They have come like boom boom boom. Its seems like 3-4 days apart, so thats been loads of fun :) But hes doing well now and just as happy as ever! Axton is also standing up by himself. Hell let go of things stand for a second then slowly lower himself down. So impressive! He is also clapping, waving, and always coming up with new funny faces.

Chris started his new job and were really enjoying the new schedule!

Also my cousin Misty just for engaged! CONGRADULATIONS MINY BEAN!!!! Love yall so so much :)

Off to eat some delicious chicken spaghetti!

1 comment:

Emily Suzanne said...

hey emily!! I wish I could see axton in person! Seriously next time we're there we have to get together so I can see all those teeth!