Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Back from Angel Fire

Mom, Chris, baby and I all went to Angel Fire Monday-Wednesday (courtesy of mom...THANKS MOM!!!!!!!!) we left Monday morning and were making pretty good timing with baby THEN.....puke puke puke! And I'm not just talking spit up I'm talking a grown mans puke. Poor mom was sitting in the back with Ax and she was like oh hes throwing up....i thought nothing of and took my time taking my ipod off then looked back and was like HOLY COW!!!!!!!!! its was horrible so we spent like 20 minutes or so in the middle of no where on the side of the highway cleaning :( but finally we got there. when axton got into the cabin he went nuts! he said OHHHHHH and crawled like a mad man for like a whole hour! he was super excited to be out of that car! Then after we got settled went paddle boating and made a wonderful porkchop dinner, then chris and i went for a hike. While we were on our hike we ran into a doe. She was so pretty! We were so close to her, I wish i would have at least tried to go touch her but she looked so peaceful. Tuesday Axton turned one!!!!!!! (more on that and a birthday party saturday!) we went to red river. (I saw a bear from a far!) It wasnt what we thought it was going to be and outrageously expensive...but we did get baby some super cute pjs! so i guess it was worth it :) we came back and rested before we went on a hike. it was so pretty! Then we made ribs for dinner, and i think chris inhaled all of them besides the 4 mom and i snatched before he could get his hands on them :) I dont know what im gonna do if axton has half the appetite chris has! We played apples to apples and chris was the champion. Wednesday we woke up bright and early and drove back just in time for chris to go to work :( Poor thing is probably exhausted right now but anyways we had an amazing fast trip and hope to go back soon! Oh and ill post pictures soon to :)

2 comments:

Emily Suzanne said...

It's so fun to hear about your trip! Glad you guys got away from the heat and had a little vacation!!

Dre Legit said...

Hey! I didn't know you know emily sims! :o) LOVE HER! :o) I will hopefully be seeing her more in San Antonioooo. :o)

here's my blog too and we can fo sho keep up girl! :o) I'm coming over sat anyway. :o)