Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ok...

So packing panic finally hit me...and were going to Angel Fire with mom for a few days and that cuts out packing time so definitely its time to get into the COME ON EMILY mode :) but i did good and packed up 9 boxes today. but let me tell you...it is almost impossible to pack with a one year old!!!! its like he wants to take everything out of the box i just packed or climb in the box. so i found myself making a pile of everything that had to go in the box then hurrying everything in, slap it shut, then slap on some tape. WHEW i think this might take forever :) no well be ok really i have alot of it down now mostly its things we use often. Axton is so cute he has been playing "pretend" alot. He puts in spoon in like our shoe or something and feeds us then we were making like the yum sound and he would make it to after he took a bite! it was so adorable. then he can also point to his and our noses! (when he slows down enough to concentrate :)) but other than that were doing great, the little mans growing like a weed!

1 comment:

Emily Suzanne said...

I hear you!! It's impossible to pack and unpack in any kindof timely manner with a one year old!!

I would just make my blog private and anyone who I added to the list could see it~ so I wouldn't go anywhere for you miss Em!