Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Little Backpack For a Little Boy


So alot of the kids at church have a cute bag that they bring to the nursery with them....or at least the boys have a boy bag and the girls a girls bag. I always just give them my purse so I thought I would make Ax a backpack he could carry. I I used a dinosaur print and an old shoe laces cut in half as the handles. It took about 35 minutes....quick project!!! It really is a small backpack...hes asleep so well have to wait until tomorrow to see how cute it is on him, but I know it will fit :)It can hold a 8 oz. sippy cup and a diaper....really all he needs! Ill post pictures of him wearing it tomorrow.

2 comments:

Emily Suzanne said...

That's so cute! i want one for Ethan! How did you do it?

Emily Suzanne said...

What boy fabrics do you have? I could make it myself, but how much would it cost if you made it for me?