Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 2 &3

Day 2- New playground
We have gone to southwest park multiple times, but always go to the same small play ground area. but yesterday we decided to try the big play ground in the middle of the park. It was great! It was totally not for Ax's age (more for 3 and up) but Ax liked to run around and play with the steering wheels and music instruments. Chris took him up on the top and let him run around up there. He just loved watching the other kids play more than anything :)

Day 3- Cheerio Necklace with pipe cleaners
I thought beading a bracelet or necklace would be fun. So after our lunch I put some cheerios in front of Ax and showed him how to put them on the pipe cleaner. He just ate all the cereal. I would put them on and he took them off and ate them :) Oh well it was worth a shot.....well try again another day!

3 comments:

The Wilsons said...

Hey Emily! I thought I'd let you know that the girls and I, along with a few other moms and kids are going to meet at Southwest Park tomorrow around 12:30 to let the kids play. Im also planning on taking lunch up there for the girls and me. Just wanted to let you know, so if yall wanted to come to, you could! I'd love it! (and I'm sure Eisley would love to see her friend Axton, too!)

Emma Rae said...

oh sarah! i wish i checked this thing more ofter...its mostly at night!! heres my number 6819618 please txt me next time and i would love to come...thanks for thinking of me :)

Emily Suzanne said...

Loving ALL your ideas! It's like a candy necklace for toddlers...and much more healthy!