Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Are You Serious.........

Wow ok so the past week or so have been rough with my sweet little baby :) I thought full on fits were not to be thrown till the toddler years!!!! Well I guess Axton decided to give me a little taste of whats to come....he throws fits if.....he cant grab something, he gets mad that his head is to big to lift to crawl, hes mad that mom cant hold him up so he can stand every hour of the day (but my arms are in the best shape of my life :)), and then there is the mad for no reason!!! I'm not sure if hes hurting from this growth spirt he is going through or if the teething?! but I'm unsure of what to do! It insane!!! But he doesn't understand that chewing on things will help his teeth so all I can do is rub his gums which is so annoying to him :( gosh i just needed to vent about the untold ups and downs of motherhood!

2 comments:

Kerre said...

see if you can find Hynland's Teething Tablets. They are homeopathic, 100% natural and dissolve instantly. You just put them under their tongues. They work really well for Jack when he's hurting from teething. Hope that's all it is. Stay strong Mommy!

http://www.hylands.com/products/teething.php

Emily Suzanne said...

Oh! My Ethan is really really good at throwing fits... lately it's every time I try to change his diaper, even if he's smiling a second before I lay him down!! Earlier in his life it was for any reason really... teething is def. a reason for fit-throwing... our doc. told us to rub straight Motrin on his gums so it could dissolve into his system quicker, so that's what I do... but I use Hyland's for other things for my kids and like them too... United Market Street might have some or Eat Rite... any place with natural whole foods, etc.