Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Good Deal.....

Axton is in absolute love with Chris.....every time Chris walks in the room Axtons eyes are fixed on him....when he leaves he looks around in a panic! It so cute :) At first I was so worried that they werent going to make a connection but I guess he was just trying to get settled into the house. Axton always tries to get his attention with sweet coos or a loud scream. Im so happy there best buds :) We took Axton to the pumpkin patch today and got some cute pictures but there on moms digital camera so well have to transfer them so I can share them with you! Baby A is getting so big! We go for our 4 month check up on the 4th....isnt it crazy how time flies?! You know mamas always tell you oh....cherish the moments,its gonna go by so quick. I just figured that started when they got in school and started participating in activities but NO thats not how it works at all! As soon as those suckers pop out they start putting super fast mode on time :( But I'm loving and cherishing every moment :) I love my little family so much!

Here are some cute pictures weve taken over the past few days....

1 comment:

Emily Suzanne said...

OH wow! He's really getting big! Those pictures make him look like he had a big growth spurt!
Are you still wanting me to do a header for you?
I got Photoshop Elements 6... it was cheaper on Amazon I think... and you can do pretty much anything Photoshop can do, but they say it's easier to use... don't know because I've only used it! It's relatively new.