Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, October 5, 2008

BLAH

It has been raining since 2am this morning and hasn't let up one bit! Chris and I have errands we need to run but we don't want to take baby out in this weather :( Hopefully it will let up so we all can get out safely....

Anyways yesterday was our NICU reunion, but we were unable to attend (the weather was nasty yesterday to so I guess it was for the better). I put Axton in the cutest outfit ready to show him off! He didn't mind the outfit....but he did want to see how it tasted :)







Yesterday mom and I also dropped off my quilt so we could get the backing put on it. We have to wait till Christmas though to get it back :( Then we went to babies r us to return some things and to get Axton a new toy. Axton loves to kick and we found the coolest toy in the shape of a piano and when he kicks it it plays music. We also found these adorable hats! We couldn't resist :)






I also made a fabric cover for my iphone.....

3 comments:

Emily Suzanne said...

You are a sewing machine... not literally!!
but seriously! I haven't found any time to sew, girl!
Did you sew a quilt already? Are you selling those aprons??? :)
We got an invite to the NICU reunion... tried really hard to figure out a way to go, but we couldn't... so sad. We would've been there together.

Emily Suzanne said...

That's awesome!! I'm so so so excited for you! Definitely take pictures of your stuff! If you get to where you're able to handle that and an online shop, you could get an etsy... it's a free shop online where you can sell your "wares" (I just like that word).
I def. want to see those baby shoes when you make 'em!
I also have SO many projects in my head, just finding the time to do it... I know I'll get more time as the boys get older...
Update me on the house stuff when you get a chance...

Matt and Kristle said...

AH the picture of Axton with the mittens and hat is adorable... It reminds me of those hobo gloves you had years ago :)