Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, October 6, 2008

Thank You Gift Cards!

Wow! We have had a wonderful day!!!! Filled with excitement, wonderful food, and new toys for baby A. Today we ate frito pie from Dougs BBQ and its to die for :) It has fritos, beans, BBQ sauce, brisket, chili, and cheese YUMMY!!!!
Axton looked very cute in his little puppy outfit equipt with puppy feet! Oh how I wish it was ok for us to dress like this.....sometimes :)

So from here we ran our errands to Target and Babies R Us....I bought theses bottles yesterday that are just like the Soothie binki they give in the hospital thinking this will be great and easy. Well was i wrong. The bottle are horribly shaped and you would have to lay your baby completely flat to get the last once out! Oh i was irritated. Anyways but we returned that and got the vent air Playtex bottles and they are working wonderfully. We also got these wonderful sunshades for Axton :) Chris was like we HAVE to get these.

We also bought a duck bath tub! I saw this when I was doing my baby registry and every time I go to Target I want it so since baby A is finally able to enjoy baths we got it......below is a slide show of our fun bath time :)



Then we went to Babies R Us to buy a bouncer....even though Axton is a little to small for it :) But we made it work :) A pillow in front a blanky in back will hold this boy up! And we put a pillow under his feet so he could jump off something.




Ok now your gonna think I'm crazy....but I think Axton is starting to teeth. I can feel notch type things on his gums that are hard and he will bite our fingers and the bottle nipple....he also tries to stick everything he gets his hands on in his mouth!!! I dunno maybe I'm just making something out of nothing,,,,,but i don't think so!


2 comments:

Emily Suzanne said...

Oh teething! You never know what babies are going to do when it comes to teething! I think you're right... he is teething... when the little tooth pops out... who knows?? .
Ethan has been drooling all over himself for months, but he doctor told me that teething happens for up to four months before the tooth comes to the surface.. insanity!

He looks SOOO cute in all those pics... love the sunglasses :)

Kerre said...

Hey Lady!!! I'm catching up onmy blog reading... Yep! Jack's been teething since at least month 3 (maybe before) Keep the bibs handy!! The drool just gets worse and worse!! We can now see white buds, but who knows when those little suckers are going to make their appearance?? - Good Luck! (get some teething tablets!)

I'd save some of those gifts cards for diapers if i were you --- cause those just increase in number like everything else! haha