Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, January 2, 2009

Update.....

So its been forever since Ive updated my blog. So here are some new things that have happened to the Kidd family. Chris and I got married on December 22! Thats really all that is new with us....now for Axton. He got his first tooth! He is starting to army crawl....he is eating like crazy! We go on the 9th for a check up so I'm interested to see how much he weighs! We finally realized that Axton could no longer sleep in our bed and we were so scared that it would be horrible breaking him into his own bed....but the very first night he whined for about 10 minutes then slept the whole night. And since then he has been sleeping the whole night (10 to 7) in his bed without fuss! What a relief. Really thats all I can think of right now....but I'm sure more will hit me later :)

So Christmas was a blast. My whole family was here and there were two babies this Christmas. Jack and Axton. They did really well together...they werent really to interested in each other but we got some really cute pictures of them together. And its amazing how much they look alike!

I will get more pictures and update after we have Axtons doctors appointment.

1 comment:

Emily Suzanne said...

Oh sooo cute!
And congratulations!!! A year from now you'll be celebrating your anniversary!
Axton look so sweet and healthy... good job, momma!