Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Duckies and Cheesecake...

Yesterday mom and I took Axton to medi park to look at the ducks! There were tons of them...I was so surprised. But anyways we took bread and feed them the whole shabang. Well this little lady right here didnt even run from us! She stood right at our feet and ate the bread. There was this older couple that were feeding the ducks right next to us and she told us that they come out here everyday and that they thing she lost her partner! How sad, but I think she is liable to find another....
Look at how many there are!!!!! I was a little scared because a goose tried to attack grandma, mom, and myself when I was little (no big deal!) but I didnt want Axton to be scared. He loved it though!!!! He just talked to them and watched them attack the bread.


These two big ones in the front hissed at us when we ran out of bread! It was so funny...its like get away if you dont have anything left lady :) Oh and two white geese walk up the hill to the road! Mom and I were like no no get away!!! But they just went up there then stopped at the road, like they just wanted to see the cars drive by.
Today we ate chicken salad for lunch and had cherry cheesecake for dessert. Axton was sitting next to me petting my dog Penny and I was giving him a bite every now and then....then all of the sudden WHAM Axton puts his whole hand in my cheese cake!!!He squished it all in his hand, tried to put it in his mouth, and grabbed Pennys nose! It was so funny.....he is really quick! I need to be on my toes more :) (sorry about the blurry picture...in the heat of the moment thats all I could get)

1 comment:

Emily Suzanne said...

That sounds like so much fun!!
Axton will keep you on your toes, that's for sure!~ He seems so full of personality.