Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, March 20, 2009

New

As you can see I got a new blog layout! My friend Emily designed it for me :) She did a wonderful job.

Axton has been crawling like a crazy man and pulling up on everything! Its so cute, but kinda breaking my heart :( Why do they have to grow up so fast? Here he is in his Sooners outfit that aunt Terri and uncle D got him for christmas. This outfit swallowed him up at christmas now it fits perfectly!


One day Chris called me into the bedroom and this little NINJA baby greeted me:) Its kinda fuzzy but I think he looks pretty cute.
Yesterday I bought Axton this little walker. He has one that he can jump in but didnt like to just sit there while I cleaned up around the house, so this was the solution! He loves it :) Since yesterday was so beautiful I thought we should take it outside for a spin. Its kinda tough on carpet but hell get the hang of it. Im going to have to get use to scuffed heels though. He follows me in the kitchen and will come up behind me and my heels so nicely stop him :)


Look at those teeth!!!
Axton's cousin Jack is in town this weekend and were so excited to see him! We havent got to see him since Christmas.

No comments: